The SME portfolio allows for subsidies for training and advice, purchased from recognised service providers.
- ADVICE: through C²RM advice, the "need" for CRM is written by and for the team in your "C²RM business case".
- TRAINING: through C²RM training, the team learns to work with the CRM solution.
With the SME portfolio, the cost of training taken by the employee of a company can be subsidised.
- Training with regard to the implementation of the CRM solution;
- Training with regard to learning the basic functions of the CRM solution;
- "Open Training" as provided within the scope of Archie Academy.be
Subsidisable advice always starts from a concrete problem. The advice itself is written down in a report (C²RM business case) and comprises three aspects, in principle:
- An analysis of the concrete problem;
- The actual advice;
- An implementation plan.
Scope of the support:
The subsidy amounts to 50 % of the costs (excl. vat) with a maximum subsidy of 2,500 euros on an annual basis.