The SME portfolio allows for subsidies for training and advice, purchased from recognised service providers.
A-Switch bvba is a recognised service provider within the scope of the SME portfolio for the ADVICE and TRAINING pillars.
- ADVICE: through C²RM advice, the "need" for CRM is written by and for the team in your "C²RM business case".
- TRAINING: through C²RM training, the team learns to work with the CRM solution.
With the SME portfolio, the cost of training taken by the employee of a company can be subsidised.
- Training with regard to the implementation of the CRM solution;
- Training with regard to learning the basic functions of the CRM solution;
- "Open Training" as provided within the scope of Archie Academy.be
Subsidisable advice always starts from a concrete problem. The advice itself is written down in a report (C²RM business case) and comprises three aspects, in principle:
- An analysis of the concrete problem;
- The actual advice;
- An implementation plan.
Scope of the support:
The subsidy amounts to 50 % of the costs (excl. vat) with a maximum subsidy of 2,500 euros on an annual basis.
Het gaat pas echt werken als een team besluit het voor zichzelf te doen. Voor die motivatie zorgen wij.Reginald Verhofstede
Erkend advies en opleidingsverstrekker
Todo: handmatig of automatisch lees ook items ingeven ?